Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Archery/Swordsmanship

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet
Name: Elysia Nova
Species: Dragon Demon

Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:10 am

Blinks seeing Skygge pass out and runs up to him, kneeling down and lifts him slightly off the ground and rests his head on her lap, gently shaking him, 'Skygge...?' She looks up to Kouryu worriedly, 'i think he might have overdid it alittle during the battle..'
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet
Name: Kouryu Ryoichi

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:45 am

Kouryu blinks, engraving the sight of the lightning being in his mind before looking at Elysia and Skygge, noticing the few sparks on the ground "Yes...but i think it has something to do with his element...that was a lightning essence...I advice to pull away for the moment..." He then kneels down and carries him on his back, "Come Elysia, we'll help him rest...but we can't interrupt...only tend to him, alright?"
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:21 am

She stands up and nods, following him, looking at Skygge, hoping his okay, 'i've never seen anything like what he did out there.. you know, with that lightning being that appeared out of nowhere..'
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:29 pm

lightning flows gently off his back having no effect at all. mumbles to himself as he's unconcious. is it almost that time already.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:53 am

Kouryu blinks as he hears this and fixes his position on his back before taking flight "Come Elysia...let us take him to his room so that he may rest...i only hope that a calamity does not occur..."
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:01 am

She nods as she looks at Kouryu, spreading her wings to its full length and taking flight beside him, 'we can only hope we didnt awake something within him throughout our battle with him.. i hope he'll be okay..'
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:46 am

He nodded as he looked back at Elysia but kept an eye on Skygge, soon reaching the clinic and layed him on one of the empty beds there, watching the small current of electricity flow around him, biting his lip as he wonders what that one figure could have been.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:52 am

sit sup and yawns as if he was only sleeping. then looks around in a daze. uh, why are we here? looks at the other two questionably
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:27 am

He looked at Skygge, thinking that it wouldn't benefit anyone if they were to lie and he sighed, resting his head against his left hand as he spoke, "Well, to put it simply...you let out an enormous discharge and become unconcious...but once you fell, a strange lightning figure flashed from your body with a loud roar...and while Elysia and I were bringing you here, you said that it is almost time...would you be as so kind to explain what this means?"
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:50 am

blinks and chuckles to himself. if i recall correctly i fell unconciouse after i became the lightning elemental, but by it's almost time, my powers are getting stronger and the signal is a burst of lightining in some different form, and i guess that's it. sits up and gets off the bed stretching as if none of it had happened.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:14 am

Blinks as she leans gently against the clinic bed and looks at Skygge, 'and.. thats it? so, should this be something that may occur again..? because it seems alittle dangerous to not only you but whoever gets close to you during battle.. with is a good thing if you're fighting against an enemy.. though, what if you cant control it Skygge?'
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:26 am

smiles and lifts up his gauntlet with a yellow gem in the center. this begs to differ if i can't control it or not. cracks his knuckles and pops his neck.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:50 am

Kouryu listens to Skygge's words and nods, standing up from his seat, "Well then, knowing that you would have it under control, I believe that there is not much need for worry? You are a strong warrior and know that this is a test for yourself..." He then looks at Elysia, "This is in his hands, it is up to him if he can control this power or not."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:56 am

look at both of them. smiles and heads back to the arena. now i don't remember saying class was over three laps around the arena no flying.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:38 am

He chuckles softly and stands up, going over to the balcony, leaning his foot against the railing as he spoke, "Alright Skygge, if you say so..." With a smirk, he flipped off the railing and started falling down the edge of the schooling, sprinting down the outer walls of the school before diving down and going to a full run to the arena.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:46 am

Blinks and yells out after Kouryu, 'Hey! Wait for me!' Giggles as she winks at Skygge, 'That's one determined student you have there Skygge... glad to see you doing better though~'

She gracefully jumps out from the balcony and flips down the walls smiling, jumping down silently onto the ground below and starts running to the arena to do her laps~
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:12 am

holds his arm in pain but keeps walking and thinks to himself. only time will tell if i will ever heal from a power of that magnitude, the last time something like this happened in my training another student died from it, they woke up and went to bed, then they never woke up again, well they wouldn't have if a prefict dragged hadn't me into the room and i had to jumpstart there heart again, that was annoying. nods at the comment and goes and stand by the bench holding his arm but not showing pain at all.

Last edited by Skygge on Mon May 24, 2010 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:19 pm

Kouryu smiled as he watched Elysia jump down from the balcony as he did he laps, keeping note of his breathing and how his muscles move along with each push of his legs. He looked back and saw Skygge lean against a bench as he held his arm, having a feeling that he was deep in thought about something that happened before. With a shake of his head, he cleared his mind of any lingering thoughts and left his head blank, soon finishing the three laps that Skygge had asked for, soon jogging up to the middle of the arena and taking a breather.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:27 am

She happily takes up the challenge and runs her laps, her long hair swaying from side to side, moving along with her movements, embracing the fresh air that touched her very skin, a smile crossing upon her face as she notices that her three laps were done, panting slightly as she wiped her brow making her way towards the arena, but deciding to just walk the last part as she entered the arena seeing Kouryu already there and smiles brightly, poking the back of his neck with her tail as she takes out from her bag on the ground a water bottle and passing it to him~
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:43 am

Kouryu raised a hand to his lips, distracted by a question he had about a certain matter but shook it off before closing off his mind but blinked as he felt something touch the back of his neck, only to smile as he found Elysia behind him. He took a deep breath and looked up at the sky, smiling slightly and looked back down, taking the water bottle happily, "Thank you so much Elysia, I was starting to get parched."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:38 am

walks over to them still holding his arm his mind not all there. good job you two, very fast faster then most there were's at this school. looks at them and has to force a smile of the pain surging through him.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:53 am

Smiles and ties up her long hair into a ponytail, 'You're welcome Kouryu' She takes out a water bottle for herself and drink some, looking over to Skygge coming over to them, raising an eyebrow noticing a pain within his smile,'Thanks Skygge... are you sure you should have left the hospital..? After that great surge you had before.. you should be resting..'
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:37 pm

nods at her and smiles sincerely. yes i will be fine class is over for today. goes over to the bench where he set his stuff and cleans up.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:27 am

Kouryu takes a deep breath as he walked over to where he had set his staff and picked it up, using his tail to take the arrows out of the targets, listening to the conversation between Elysia and Skygge, keeping an eye on him curiously, "I shall not put myself in matters in which I do not belong, but I do believe that Elysia is correct, take some time to yourself and rest, it wouldn't bring you harm if you took a breather."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:30 am

looks at him and shakes his head. you don't know how wrong that is actully. finishes picking up his stuff and throws his bag over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archery/Swordsmanship
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Out Of Character :: Graveyard-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com