Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Labyrith of History~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet
Name: Elysia Nova
Species: Dragon Demon

A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:54 am

Blushes at the feel of his sudden embrace and smiles warmly hearing his words, her arms tenderly wrapping around him for an embrace as well, 'oh Kouryu..' She gently rests her head against his neck smiling
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet
Name: Kouryu Ryoichi

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:56 am

He smiles lightly and gently pulls away from the embrace, stroking her cheek gently before taking his book and putting it back in its place, turning around and facing the balcony, "shall we go then, Elysia?"
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:10 am

She picks up her book and returns it to its rightful place, walking up to him, her long graceful tail lightly trailing up his cheek teasily as she giggles softly and nods, 'mhmm, lets~' *^_^*
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:38 am

chuckles, jumping out of the window before spreading his wings out and taking flight, hovering along the air currents to help him soar higher, waiting at a certain height for Elysia before moving anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:16 am

She walks up to the balcony, a smile upon her face as she follows his lead, jumping out the window gracefully, her shimmering silver wings stretching to its full length as she takes flight, giggling softly as she ruffles his hair, hovering besides him~
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:29 am

He closes his eyes as he feels her ruffle his hair and smiles while fixing his hair, looking at her "hmm...i'll let that go for now..." Kouryu then chuckles softly to himself before flying ahead for a bit before scanning the land beneath them, "though i said that we should get out...i'm not sure where a nice place would be, would you have any suggestiong Elysia?"
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:31 am

She giggles softly as she twirls around in the air, her long hair whisking around her by the wind as she looks down to the ground thinking, 'hmmm.. lets see, where to go.. umm, ooo.. over there looks like a nice place..' She pointed towards a small lake amongst some dense trees, just alittle far off from behind the library building. 'do you suppose that would be a good spot to start Kouryu?'
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:57 am

Kouryu watches her twirl around in the air, thinking of how graceful she looked but then followed her gaze to the small lake and smiled, "Hmm...that looks like a nice place, i wouldn't mind going there, let us go now if you so wish it." He then gently takes her hand in his while gliding down the ground below them, leading her down.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:28 am

She smiles as she gently squeezes his hand as he takes it, gliding down with him, gently landing down onto the banks of the lake, a soft breeze passing by them, her long hair and white dress flowing around her body as she looks out over the lake's crystal blue surface, the still waters looking like a mirror 'So beautiful~'
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:16 am

He smiled lightly as he saw her walk towards the lake's surface and chuckled silently to himself before taking flight and hovering over the center of the lake, gently placing his feet over the surface of the water without making any ripple, making it seem as though he was standing on it. "Shall we play a game Elysia?"
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:31 am

She smiles and nods, gently taking flight again and hovers towards him and places her hands shyly behind her back as she comes to him, 'ooo, sure~ what kind of game Kouryu?' *^_^*
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:36 am

Smirks as he takes his shirt off and hangs it on a nearby branch in a tree before going back to where he was and spans his tail across the water's surface to splash Elysia with it before speeding off to another part of the lake away from her range before playfuly sticking his tongue out at her, "water tag, and you are it."
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:40 am

She eeps seeing the water splash her and giggles, shivering slightly from the coldness of the water O.O; Smiling she flaps her wings, looking around and spots him, 'ohhh Kouryu you are sooo getting it this time!' Giving out a soft chuckle she takes chase after him swiftly, 'That splash was for the ruffling of the hair i gave you beforehand huh?' XD
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:47 am

Chuckles softly and launches up abover her, gently kissing the top of her hear as he flies past her before digging his wing into the water and splashing her again with a bit more water, "No, that kiss was payment for that...these splashes are all just part of the game." He then chuckles as he goes to where they were originally, waiting to see what she would do.

OOC: i lost the game because of what i wrote -_- Mad
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:07 am

She blushes softly feeling him kiss her head and turns around smiling, getting splashed again and giggles, taking up the chase again though this time gliding her wings against the surface of the lake, flying faster towards him then stops suddenly, forcing the water under her wings to splash him back and laughs, taking the opportunity to tackle-hug him, 'Gotcha!!' Very Happy

OOC: hehhe.. dont worry i didnt see anything :3
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:14 am

He couldn't help but smile as he watched her reaction towards his kiss and then smirked as he watched her wing glide under the water, swaying his body to the side to avoid the splash but lets her tackle-hug him, taking her up slightly from the water and holding her close to him. "mhm, you sure did."
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:27 am

She giggles as she's held close by him and looks warmly at him smiling, her wings slowly cupping water within its structure and playfully drops water on him from above and chuckles XD
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:33 am

Chuckles, letting her do so but gently kisses her nose before doing anything else, "Hmm...now that i have you this close, i don't think that i would let go...you might slip away and hide from me." He then smiled lightly before reaching his hand up to her cheek and stroking it gently with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:36 am

She giggles softly seeing him get wet and twitches her nose after he kisses it and smiles, draping her arms over his shoulders as she looks into his eyes warmly, 'I wouldnt want you to... there's no other place i'd rather want to be at this moment.. then within your embrace..' Her cheeks blush rosy pink feeling him stroke her cheek, and smiles shyly, resting her hand over his gently~
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:59 am

He smiles lightly and gently rests her head on his chest, over his heart, she being able to hear the strong beating against his chest as he looks down at her with a warm smile "I am glad...because if you were to go away, i would go right after you...no matter where you would go, i'd go too."
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:25 pm

Her cheeks couldnt help but blush slightly more, hearing his words and his heart beating against her ear, closing her eyes slowly and smiles listening, 'i love the sound of your heartbeat Kouryu.. just being this close to you.. is all i've ever wanted..' She looks up at him shyly, caressing his face gently with her fingers and smiles warmly back, 'i could never be able to see myself anywhere, if its not with you by my side...'
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:08 am

He smiled warmly and closed his eyes, resting his head against her hand as he takes her hand in his, gently stroking the back of it with his thumb before opening his eyes and looking into her eyes, blushing lightly. "That is good to hear...and i am glad that you would want to be with me...and that you would share this time with me."
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:59 pm

She smiles warmly, kissing his nose softly and giggles, 'Anytime lovey.. though 'tis i, who has been blessed by your presence here with me Kouryu..' She pokes his cheek as she notices a blush appearing, 'You look so cute when you blush' *^_^*
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:48 am

Kouryu couldn't help but chuckle, slowly pulling away from her before going down and back to the shores of the lake, closing his eyes as he feels the night air against his wings and face "It truly is a magnificent night to be out...it almost makes me wish that there wasn't a curfue on school grounds."
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:59 pm

She places her hands behind her back shyly as she walks to the shore, standing next to him as she looks up to the night sky, the stars reflecting off her green eyes as she smiles, 'it truly is.. simply wonderful..' She looks to him with a warm gaze, as her long hair gently flows around her in the soft air, 'Thankyou Kouryu.. for spending this time with me..' *^_^*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Labyrith of History~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next