Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Labyrith of History~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet
Name: Kouryu Ryoichi
Species: Dragon Demon

A Labyrith of History~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:42 am

He let out a warm smile as he looked into her eyes, his own hair and clothes swaying along in the wind, "The thanks should go to you, since you were the one who accepted my offer to go to such a place with me." With a slight movement of his body, he was now bowing to her, "So in my own defense, I thank you for this time that you have spent with me, I shall truly treasure this encounter and keep it close to my heart."
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet
Name: Elysia Nova

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:04 am

Smiles and courtesys back but kneels down to his level and leans up slightly and brushes her lips against his into a tender kiss, before blushing and standing back up, looking out to the lake with a shy smile, ' 'Twas my pleasure, and i too, shall always cherish tonight~'
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:30 am

Kouryu blushed lightly as he felt her kiss him, looking up at the sky shyly as he holds her hand "Why yes...well...is there anything else that you would like to do Elysia? Afterall, we are still dripping wet from when we were splashing water from the lake." He then chuckled as he looked down at his clothes, slightly dry but still wet from their water game.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:15 am

She couldnt help but giggle as she looked at him, her white dress clinging to her body due to its wetness and smiles, 'what about that curfue you were talking about..?' She felt him hold her hand and blushes softly, gently squeezing it as she entwined their hands together, 'how about we fly around for awhile.. enjoy this beautiful night sky'
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:21 am

He smiled lightly as he heard he questions but took a deep breath, letting out a stream of warm air that quickly dry their clothes, being careful not to singe or burn them before lifting his head and breathing normally. "Well, I think that there is a curfue in the school...so I would rather not risk anything to make us get punished...but to answer your second question, we can fly over there and savor the night for the small amount of time we have left."
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:49 am

She giggles softly as the warm air gently lifts her long hair around her like a soft version of a hairdryer and smiles, shimming as she feels really warm, 'mmm, that felt really nice, thanks' She scoots over to him and smiles, twirling him around with her as she jumps up into the air, spreading her wings as she hovers holding his hands within hers, 'well whatever time we have, i'll enjoy it if its with you Kouryu~' *^_^*
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:15 am

He chuckled softly as she danced around him and spread his wings out, hovering in the air with her while holding her hand, "Then I hope that I will not disappoint you in these final moments we have together in such a place." Kouryu then flew a bit higher, his wings kicking up dust and other particles that were stuck on the ground below with each beat.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:51 am

Holds his hand as he takes her alittle higher with him, gliding beside him as her long hair flows around her body, looking out to the lake and scenery below them, 'gosh i love flying.. the freedom within the clouds, the cool breeze whisking through our hair.. mmm, complete beauty within silence in the skies..' She opens her arms wide and glides on her back as she floats in the air as she flies~
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:56 am

Kouryu smiled warmly as she took him higher, listening to her as she spoke of her experience in the air, closing his eyes as he spread his arms out and let the wind rush by him. It was for a moment, but everything became still, the air was sweet and warm while they both remained where they were, savoring the moment. He looked around him as everything resumed as it was before, looking up at the night sky when the moon came out from behind the clouds and illuminated the forest beneath them.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:21 am

She opened her eyes slowly watching the moon show itself, its pale illuminating reflection appearing within her green eyes as she smiled, gently spinning around allowing her silver wings to shimmer against its light, observing the newly illuminated forest below them, 'Such a beautiful sight..'

She gracefully hovered up to the clouds and with gathering a handful she playfully throws a cloud ball towards him and giggles softly~
'Gotcha' *^_^*
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:01 pm

He smiled lightly as he watched the moonlight shower Elysia in its glow, blushing softly as he did so, though he blinked when he found his face filled with a ball of cloud, shaking the moisture off his face before looking at her with a raised brow, "Do you really want to get me started with these games? Cause i can just as easily play them."
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:54 am

She blushes lightly as she looked at him from the corner of her eye, noticing him watching her and smiles shyly, doing a 'come hither' motion with her finger, 'i'd like to see you try Kouryu' She giggles and blows him a kiss before vanishing within the clouds~
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:19 am

He smirked and simply glided over to where she was, looking around in the clouds for her, "You called for me, and here I am...are you going to surprise me? Or perhaps you are planning another game of tag?"
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:25 am

She silently floats behind him from underneath a puff of cloud and kisses the back of his neck quickly and smiles, giggling trying to hide behind a cloud~
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:26 am

He blinked and shivered slightly before extending his tail out and grabbing her leg, pulling her back to him in an embrace, "that wasn't nice, you were just going to go hide again?"
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:37 am

She eeps being grabbed and blushes rosy pink as he holds her in an embrace, her hands gently resting against his chest, 'w-well.. ' All that she could do was look into his eyes as the moonlight passes over them, reflecting off their wings and her eyes, feeling her heart beat slightly faster within his arms~
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:26 am

Kouryu smiled warmly as he genlty stroked her cheek, looking into her eyes affectionately, "We should start heading back to the academy, i'm sure that we have both far passed the curfue of the school and i would rather not want to be lectured..." He then let out a chuckle as he took her hand before speaking, "Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:22 am

She smiles touching his face tenderly and holds his hand, 'Sure..' She glides with him through the sky, shyly looking at him and smiles warmly, 'Kouryu, how do you.. how do you feel about me?' Blushes as she asked that, looking ahead bashfully~
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:24 am

Kouryu smiled slightly as he flew in the air with her, holding her hand in his, spanning his wings out so that he could glide with her as he spoke, "Elysia, I am sure that you know exactly how I feel about you....but I shall remind you since you have asked..." He then looked at her out of the corner of his eye and winked, "I love you deeply, and that will always remain the same, so be sure to remember that."
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:08 am

She blushes as she listens to his words, smiling like an idiot at her bashfulness, as she looks at him warmly and comes close to him as they fly together, resting her head against his shoulder and kisses his cheek, 'thankyou, mi amor~ i love you so much too' *^_^*
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:06 am

Kouryu blushes slightly but smiles, nodding at her and gazing at the evening scene of the school below them, hovering in the air as he spoke, "Well, we have made it, i'll take you to your room's window...so if you may, lead the way...we can then bid eachother a pleasant evening before we rest up for the night."
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:31 pm

She nods and smiles, holding his hand and gliding towards the dorms, leading him through the sky to a small window with a little balcony, a candle softly lighting the room within as she hovers down to the rim of the balcony, stepping down to the platform and tucks her wings back against her back, looking at him with a bright smile, 'This day.. and night.. have been one of my favorites thus far here at the academy.. im really glad i got to spend some time with you.. thankyou~ for such a magical evening.. Kouryu~' *^_^*
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:56 am

Kouryu smiles as he hovers over the entrance to her window, bowing respectfuly to her as he heard her speak, "It was my pleasure to have brought you out, afterall, you are not only my partner, but you are also my friend...till we meet again, Elysia." He moves closer to her, kissing her lips for a good moment before pulling away and diving down the tower to start heading to his dorm area, landing on his window before pulling his wings back and entering the room, getting ready for bed.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:16 am

Blushes as she kisses him back smiling as she watches him from her balcony as he flies off, walking into her room and playfully laying on her bed, images of the night with him coursing through her mind as she closes her eyes, humming a soft song within the candlelight *^_^*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Labyrith of History~
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3